søndag 11. januar 2009

Just a small update to my english speaking friends :)

Hi everyone! I know this blog is in norwegian, but it's about time I wrote something for my "international" friends lol just kidding. But seriously, a lot of things are going on, and I would like to update you! Because I know you care haha :_)

Currently I'm studying at a writing school in Oslo (the city of ice bears! just kidding :P) and it's fun. My class mates are great, and I'm learning so much about writing it should be illegal (litterally! because I'm in a writing school, get it? :;)

Also I'm haveing fun at parteys, because if it's one thing we like to do at school it's party! Last week we had a party, and you could say it got a "bit" out of control (remember the washing machine incident, Magnus? I sure do haha!!)

Me and my friends like to drink beer when we party, but not home brewn ;P Brreeeuwn!

I will be visiting norway on my next trip to Oslo, if any one of you guys are in town please "holla" at me (holla holla :D )

Well that's it peace out I guess!! please comment if you have any question I sure do

3 kommentarer:

Magnus sa...

Hans Christian! It's soooo nice to hear from you on your blog :-) How was your summer? Did you have fun in Norway and Oslo?

Ha ha, yeah, I will do "the washing machine dance" for you again this summer, just you wait! ;-)) i'm just kidding..


btw, cool website. check out my blog as well!!:)) have a nice summer!

Unknown sa...

Srsly, U should try home brewn (homies brewn :P) beer, it's the best beer" Beer4bearz as we call it. So long, from aussie mate Øivind

Karen sa...

Hahaha